top of page
Log In to Connect With Members
View and follow other members, leave comments & more.
- • Practice Figma by accurately recreating UI designs in Figma
• You can copy the images from this file, create a new Figma file & paste it there
• Frame size should be 360 x 640 px
• Use any of the following typefaces: Rubik, Poppins or Inter
• It’s suggested to use a grid ( 4 Column ) for proper alignment
• Don’t trace the screens on Figma, rather try to observe the designs on these screens & recreate them on Figma from scratch. This way you’ll learn the tool & processes in the right manner.
bottom of page